- Please Keep your child home for an additional 24 hours after symptoms subside if they have:
- Fever 100.5
- If your child misses 3 or more consecutive days you may be asked for a doctor’s note to have an excused absence.
- If a student is absent for a full day due to an out of town medical appointment, we ask for a doctor’s note.
- Absences for appointments are excused when the appointment is for the student attending Sam Case.
- In order to support proper planning for your child, we ask that pre-arranged absences be be submitted a week prior to the absence.
The Importance of Regular Attendance
Encouraging regular school attendance is one of the most powerful ways you can prepare your child for success—both in school and in life. When you make school attendance a priority, you help your child get better grades, develop healthy life habits,build positive attitudes toward school, avoid dangerous behavior and improve their chances of graduating from high school and having successful post-secondary experiences. But when kids are absent for an average of just two days of school per month—even when the absences are excused– it can have a negative impact. These absences can affect kids as early as Kindergarten.
The Power of Showing Up
Edmentum Attendance Information
Click here for information in english about Attendance for Edmentum students.
Haga clic aquí para obtener información en español sobre la asistencia de los estudiantes de Edmentum